Tuesday, September 30, 2014

My love for the gospel

I have started reading Preach my Gospel along with my studying of the Book of Mormon. I am so excited at the thought of serving a mission. I can't wait to put my papers in next summer. I absolutely love this gospel and the comfort it can bring to anyone. I love the fact that we have a loving prophet who can give us guidance and direction, I love the fact that I can pray whenever and about whatever and that I will always get an answer. Its not always how I think it will go but I always get an answer. I am grateful for the people I have met here in Louisiana. The gospel is true wherever you go. This ward makes it so much easier to adjust to everything here. I received a calling,  I am now the relief society activities committee member. I plan activities :) and I am a visiting teacher. Feels kinda scary to officially be in relief society and have callings!! But I love the opportunity to serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment