Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Beach! Part two

Sorry its not letting me post all the pictures together. But this past weekend some girls and I decided for my last weekend to make a quick trip to the beach! We went to Perdido Key Florida. It is right past the Alabama Florida border. It was so amazing and fun!! We ate at Gulf shores steamer and they only have steamed seafood. It was so amazing! Best I've ever had. 
This is the guy that took our group picture. He told me don't worry I got some of myself that way you remember who took y'alls picture. Lol. 
Floppy hats:) 
it was actually quite empty at the beach... bit we enjoyed it. And it was very relaxing
Pictures from the cottage we stayed at. It was on a golf course. 
This is where we had dinner at Gulf shores steamer. It is in Orange beach Alabama. 
Some shrimp, crab, mussles, oysters, corn, potatoes
Mobile, Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment